Margaret knows how to be awesome. She also knows how not to be awesome.
Being awesome means being kind. Not being awesome means being a jerk. Don't be a jerk.
It's seriously that simple. The most important thing to the artist that is Margaret is kindness. She gets that from her Mom. Her Mom is awesome.
Other things about Margaret.
- She has zero formal art training. ZERO. She doesn't care if that bothers you. She likes that about herself.
- She hates drawing. She thinks drawing is suuuuuper boring. Maybe one day that will change. Maybe not. Someone once told her that she couldn't be a good artist unless she drew more. At first Margaret believed her. She doesn't anymore.
- Margaret is also a Pilates instructor. She brags about this sometimes. She's thinking about bragging less.
- Margaret is married to this guy named Paul. She loves him more than she loves painting. So basically, a lot.
- Margaret has two dogs. One of them she bought from a pet store. (Gasp!!) (Insert judgement here.) The other one she adopted from a shelter. (Awwww.) (Insert pat on back here.)
- Margaret has dropped out of college at least five times. She is practicing saying this out loud to other humans.
-Margaret's high school art teacher told her that her art journal was tacky.